PRN Psychotherapist

University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA

Pennsylvania Licensed Psychologist or Social Worker, or license eligible with a minimum of one year clinical experience in an Adult/child Outpatient setting. Pease attach all licenses and certification with resume when applying for this position. Functions as a staff therapist providing both short-term and ongoing clinical psychotherapy and case management services to a diverse adult/child...

Apply Now

Share Now


Get new jobs for this search by email

Home  |  Careers Blog  |  About Us |  Our Services | 
© Powered by Kool Websites